- Race entry and registration fees for the full JSCC 2020 season
- The use of a competitive race car for the full JSCC 2020 season
- Full team support to run the car during the 2020 championship
- Race season supply of Dunlop tyres
- Full website design (hosting/domain not included)
- 1 day of pre-season testing
NEW LIVERY FOR 2020!
The hub of motorsport in the north of the country, Croft blends a mixture of high speed and low speed corners to produce a real challenge. The scholarship is run on the white end of the circuit marked below..
Saturday 22nd February 2020
8.30am - 6pm
Included in the scholarship day:
- Circuit Briefing
- Driving Assessment (On track action)
- Autotest (Car control and maneuverability)
- Media Interview (1 to 1)
- Fitness Test (Group activity)
- BARC Presentation on getting into racing & JSCC Championship
- Q&A with Ex-JSCC drivers
- Goodybag to take home
from the previous scholars themselves...
terms and conditions apply.
The cost of entering the scholarship is £575.
The scholarship is limited to 30 entrants, aged between 14-17 years old, and entrants do not need to have an ARDS license or any previous race experience. Entrants must ensure they are available for the competition date. The prize will be awarded at the close of the competition. Entrants under 14 may be considered if they are 14 at the start of the 2020 season or they wish to practice for a future scholarship entry. So long as they can reach the steering wheel/pedals, and are deemed to be able to control a car in a safe and controlled manner.
Please note that in order to enter the scholarship, entrants and parents/guardians will be given a mandatory indemnity form which must be signed before entrants are eligible to partake in the scholarship. This includes liability for potential costs incurred for damage to cars.
For any questions about the scholarship, please contact Dave Beecroft on or 07970919371